crapping away~DumpLing
eating dumpling now...though just had dinner and even went for a 2nd serving. bought the dumpling a few days ago and suddenly remembered that it's still in the fridge. tink dumplings r really rare here. heez only knew that the Dumpling festival had already been over for quite some time. According to my fren, the dumplings were sold at a much lower price when we saw it at the Asian supermkt. It's only half-eaten but it's making me so full now. Really like the glutinous rice. Suddenly missed lo mai kai too - the one with glutinous rice and chicken.The weird thing is that this dumpling is called xian2 rou4 zong4 but I can't see and taste any solid pieces of meat! It's more of soya beans everywhere and completely not salty at all. What a misleading name. maybe I should stop eating it already; should stop eating that much too. At yesterday's party in our tutor's room, we realised that she had a weighing scale in her own bathroom and soon after, all of us started weighing themselves. Result: I've gained 3kg!?! & I'm definitely not the only one! a few of them who'll be going back spore were complaining that it would be even harder for them to lose the extra pounds back at home - if they r going to eat all the local delicacies that they've missed for mths! haha yup true.
oh manz I've finished the dumpling already [not intentionally but subconsciously!]. A full stomach's starting to make me feel sleepy. Feeling bored & no mood to study but guess will have to psycho myself to after not touching them for e past 2 or 3 days...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home