Physio Ball
In the end, I went to the Physio Ball!!! One word: Happening! The theme's "Welcome to Down Under" and it's in this really nice ballroom in a particular suburb with this lovely fountain in front of the grand entrance. definitely a much more grand-looking place than IH ball. =P the whole place is decorated with various aussie-themed based stuff including koala bears and aussie flag. took home 2 of the koala bears hahaz. though there's free flow of alcohol drank only ard 3 glasses of diff vodkas which were so diluted.the 2 koala bears + door gift: a de-stress ball
tink slept for ~4 hrs that nite..trying to do some last minute studying for the mid-sem exam the day after. slept through for slmost the whole afternoon den had ktv session for bdae celebration till 4am. Didn't realised that there r also ktv places with nice chinese songs here in melb . hee frankly speaking I'm not a ktv person. didn't frequent it often =P was so worn out after everything. juz checked my results for the test a while ago & glad that I did well. definitely didn't regret going to the ball if not guessed I would have missed out a lot :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home