Monday, May 15, 2006

To go or not to go

didn't update for quite some time. somehow juz dunno where to start from already. wanted to put down everything that's happened & times when i'm happy down stressed frustrated lost confused ... ...

hmm now wondering if I should go for Physio ball ^o^ [dilemma] coz the irritating part is that it is held on a thursday nite, the night b4 my mid-sem exam!!! arghz the student club obviously didn't check yr 1s' timetable. the same thing happended last year too! but they managed to convince the subject coordinator to change the date of the exam even when it's taken by the med and dental pple also. Since it's a repeat scenario the coordinator defintely wouldn't want to change it again just for us just like last year ?!?
seems like response from yr 1 int'l students are not tt great either. but we r even strongly encouraged by the lecturers to go! =P hahaz. niwae can just start studying earlier sometime b4 the ball rite??? =S

Pictures say a thousand words ~ shall juz post photos photos & more photos!
p.s: a pity that I didn't took the photos of the yummy food that I ate during easter break along chapel st. an entire wk of non-IH food haha. hee so that I can drool at them still ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home