Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just went through another test yet again today ~bleh. Seriously don't know how I'll do this time round. Screw up the previous one :S after a whole wkend of skiing..oops :p The dates were fixed a long time ago and can't believe that I'm in such bad luck for it to clash with my test! Nonetheless, it was definitely worth going and all the fun plus I've finally seen snow!!! Real snow and falling heavily from the sky! But the bad thing with so much snow was that it was so windy and foggy that I couldn't see anything in front of me esp at the top of the trail. It was seriously very bad weather conditions on that particular day. I simply had no idea what kind of slope or terrain is ahead of me! All they told us was that just try to go straight and you'll reach the end of trail. In fact, there was this sudden turn to the right in the midst of the trail and it was very uphill instead. Couldn't even see that at all and the next thing I knew was that I was sent "flying off ground"! My poles and ski for one of my legs and went flying a few metres away while I ended up eating a whole mouthful of snow!!! Amazingly, I had to admit that it tasted rather refreshing and nice though. hahaz the eating part was certainly non-intentional :P

Side thought*desperate need to balance academia with social..Time to get down to organise and do proper studying!!!

Bdae celebrations seem to be endless now. Tried out some new nice eating places :) Oh yes and think I've eaten the best parma and mashed potato ever! At an extraordinary place - the breeding ground of mosquitoes in the suburbs. Haha of course not literally..coz the restaurant is called 'Mossquito' in North Fitzroy, one of the suburbs! I'm still pretty amused with the name lolz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home