Friday, February 09, 2007

It's my last day of work! Had to work an extra day to do data entry for all the surveys we've done. For almost the whole day, I've been typing in numbers in excel in the freezing office. What a different routine from my temp surveyor work in the wards. I was quite lucky to have being offered it, a job working only 2 days per wk and 1 mth, allowing me time during the wkdays to go out still. Seeing all the health professionals buzzing here and there and encountering many different kind of patients, from young to old, eccentric to humourous, distressed to cheerful ones with different stories to tell. Somehow feel that the survey was rather long and repetitive, at times ambiguous which made it difficult sometimes for me to get answers from them. It was a nice short temp job, in an environment which I'm gonna be in most of the time in the near future and knowing aisah and connie! :)


After which I went to use the manicure voucher which the gals have given me. haha yup I've finally gone to do it before flying off if not it'll expire! Btw, only did a pedicure as I didn't get to enjoy the student offer. Don't wanna pay extra :P It's my 1st time doing such stuff! Made me feel so pampered as the manicurist clean, cut, polish and etc. Just feel so weird looking at my toe nails after that. Hmm but seriously, I wouldn't pay the $50 to do that, at least not in the near future! Somehow, it seemed like many others in the shop don't think so. Their business was busking! Maybe to them, it's a fashion, a way to reward oneself, a way to relish the joys of being a lady? :p


Went down for ktv in cine after that and guess it'll be the last time I'll seeing some of my claz peeps for the whole yr while for some it might be for a few yrs after they've fly off too. We made use of the ladies night offer! haha. Which is why it's on a wkday. Some left at around midnight while I only manage to stay till ~3am. Wonder if the 2 of them left in the end did indeed sing all the way till 6am in order to make full use of the hours :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home