Last few moments..yet again
sky's starting to turn bright
the sun has finally risen.. What a sea of cottony clouds!
Australia's barren land..wonder which state is it in
the "heavenly" and "dark" looking contrast of the pics..haha dunno why it comes out so differently with & w/o flash to achieve such effectsThx so much for coming to the airport still this time round! :) It felt so surreal as I stepped through the gate once again and pushed my trolley towards the departure gate. Hols have been great and I don't want it to end. Maybe if I don't have to start 2 wks earlier, cny will still be possible and I may not feel that unwilling to leave...
Touching down at 07 25. Waited a long time for my lugguage to appear and declaration of my items. Checking out only at 08 30. Taking taxi with shuk to our places. No choice but to give our 1st lesson, 9-11am PBL class a miss. Arghz it's a tutorial and they've started on a case already. No such thing as introductory class anymore. At least I'm not the only one having to miss it :p
Checking into my new accommodation and having more stuff to settle. Yes I've a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom now! But no longer that social or communal lifestyle anymore and I'm alone in the whole apt now. I don't see everyone during meal times anymore :( roomies hurry up pack ur stuff and fly here!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home