Revamp!
For a rather long period of time, I kept having problems logging into blogger. Even so now with my home computer, when I wanted to upgrade to the other version so that I can sign in with my google acc. However, finally managed to upgrade now, after lugging my laptop here all the way to the library to use the free wireless connection. So I went to create a new template instead! Haha yup after adapting the picture of the cycling gal from the background of a blogskin, and with touches, various add ons and editing in photoshop, here it is! Hmm somehow find that everything’s rather squeezy, heez but think it’s the best that I can do, seriously couldn’t think of another layout to fit everything in nicely already :PThere were soooo many things happening in the midst and photos taken which I wanted to put in. Practically lost track of them now :D but will “pen” them down once I’ve the time to do so which will be very soon I guess. Watch out for the updates then :P Counting down...my precious 6 days!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home