times of euphoria & fun coupled with times of frustration & the need to organise & get down to study of coz..
the strong chilly winds are making the trees shaking really loudly. kept hearing the leaves rustling every now & then. I'm wrapped in double layer..my fleece jacket & t-shirt & long pants & socks. Why is today so cold??? Autumn's here ard a mth ago but they were saying that it came late this yr.. & the weather's real cold esp in the morning & nite. It's in fact coz of the ultimate chilly wind also!!! realise that I dun have thick jackets except for the fleece one tt I'm wearing which I've juz bought.. can I survive in it thru winter?
juz turned back my clock one hr..Melb's daylight saving is no longer in effect starting from today. supposedly to change laz wk but they postponed it due to Commonwealth games. In a way. I had an extra hour of sleep but instead of sleeping I've somehow juz passed it unknowingly.. what have I been doing? trying to read thru my seemingly non-understandable lec notes.. I need colour TB of histo manz. searching online for info. I need to link them all in my head & get a clear picture of all the blurred diagrams & details...
missed the morning lec on fri & kinda not following with the lec after..a totally unfamiliar topic to me [ "bones joints muscles" ]
thot that I could wake up in time but it failed. slept at 4am the previous nite after coming back from Velour Bar - the after party held after IH ball had ended. a couple of IH dental & med pple missed it too & julianna even overslept till the 2nd lec. Even those that managed to attend it told me that they kinda "slept" thru it still.
this wk's wkend gone again.. first aid course on sat & sun.
felt like I'm lagging~ feelin the pressure & dreading my essay writing assignment =S
Sunday, April 02, 2006
" The world is not respectable; it is mortal, tormented, confused, deluded forever; but it is shot through with beauty, with love, with glints of courage and laughter; and in these, the spirit blooms timidly, and struggles to the light amid the thorns." -George Santayana-
Previous Posts
- Horse riding at Uncle Nev's
- Dutch National Nite
- clinical placement & misc
- Commonwealth Triathlon
- TiMe
- fireworks at yarra!
- highlights of O week
- random thots :P
- SunDaY
- ~off to MelboUrNe~
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home