Friday, October 27, 2006

No longer a freshman!

Today marks the END of my Year 1. It’s so unbelievably fast! Theoretically, I’m no longer a freshman though I still have my exams to deal with. 9 days 5 hours 13 minutes 11 seconds left! As indicated by the countdown clock on my desktop. Time to get to work & focus. Time to get down to some serious studying. I’m still trying to cover lectures; guess can only blame myself now for not managing my time well so that can cover them earlier in the semester. The irritating thing is that I’ve been falling asleep and getting real sleepy or lethargic in the afternoon. Somehow, nothing was accomplished by the end of the day and realized that sometimes work was done more effectively at night, though not at all nights. “_”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home