Mid Autumn!
In fact, realised that I haven't truly noticed the moon here in Melbourne. It's just so unbelievably round on mid autumn's night. Even when all the lights were switched off, my room was still pretty bright. When I was really young, before going to hc, can say that I wasn't very excited abt maf though - but definitely excited abt having mooncakes to eat :P Remembered that I used to play with candles and lanterns in the neighbourhood parks esp. those of cartoon characters which can play music! hahaz Anyway there was once, due to the candles, the bushes and trees behind the park suddenly caught fire and 2 fire engines came. Instead of continuing to hang around the park and play with candles or etc, people seemed to gather themselves around the fire engines instead. Come to think of it now, it's rather amusing :P
In hc, j1's maf was more of hectic, busy selling balloons and squeezing through the crowd here & there, juggling to & fro the stall but enojyed myself tremendously though didn't really know what's happening for the performances or manage to join in for all e dance & song sessions :) Of course, in j2, finally could go to maf relaxed and carefree even though I had my A level bio paper on Monday which was only 2 days later :P
Missing all the hc songs & mass dances terribly!!! All the cheers & shouts & even oac cheers too.
"Inner hand outer hand, inner outer hand"
Whoa I can still remember e inner outer hand chant for one of the mass dances! Plus undoubtedly the song "Dang Ni Gu Dan Ni Hui Xiang Qi Xue"...hua chu! oac! 7b!
Missing the times in hc!!! All the people, the fun & laughter, the ups & downs, yi1 hua1 yi1 cao3 yi1 mu4, including class bench & oac bench! Wondering if they're still there & if still e same. Heez guess they won't be the same anymore as there'll surely be additional scribblings and vandalism from the juniors. The school-life is not without hard-core stress from the competition and heavy heavy workload, with all the never-ending tests & flooding of information coupled with high expectations too. I would say that those were definitely the undesirable times but that doesn't matter anymore :) The fun and wild times or times spent simply slacking around or hanging out have masked them totally. I wanna go camping, canoeing, bike hike, pulau ubin, orchard rd!......[endless]......& of coz maf! Which I realised that I'll have to miss it still in the few years to come "."
At least I did light lanterns and ate mooncakes :D My fav double egg yolk lotus mooncake! hahaz got to try a variety of other flavours too. Amazingly, I didn't expect that there would be so many ihers who actually lighted lanterns or came down to soak in the festive atmosphere on that night in the courtyard. It's kind of unplanned and is not any pre-organised event by the house to celebrate it. Looks like it must have been so for the past yrs :P
In hc, j1's maf was more of hectic, busy selling balloons and squeezing through the crowd here & there, juggling to & fro the stall but enojyed myself tremendously though didn't really know what's happening for the performances or manage to join in for all e dance & song sessions :) Of course, in j2, finally could go to maf relaxed and carefree even though I had my A level bio paper on Monday which was only 2 days later :P
Missing all the hc songs & mass dances terribly!!! All the cheers & shouts & even oac cheers too.
"Inner hand outer hand, inner outer hand"
Whoa I can still remember e inner outer hand chant for one of the mass dances! Plus undoubtedly the song "Dang Ni Gu Dan Ni Hui Xiang Qi Xue"...hua chu! oac! 7b!
Missing the times in hc!!! All the people, the fun & laughter, the ups & downs, yi1 hua1 yi1 cao3 yi1 mu4, including class bench & oac bench! Wondering if they're still there & if still e same. Heez guess they won't be the same anymore as there'll surely be additional scribblings and vandalism from the juniors. The school-life is not without hard-core stress from the competition and heavy heavy workload, with all the never-ending tests & flooding of information coupled with high expectations too. I would say that those were definitely the undesirable times but that doesn't matter anymore :) The fun and wild times or times spent simply slacking around or hanging out have masked them totally. I wanna go camping, canoeing, bike hike, pulau ubin, orchard rd!......[endless]......& of coz maf! Which I realised that I'll have to miss it still in the few years to come "."
At least I did light lanterns and ate mooncakes :D My fav double egg yolk lotus mooncake! hahaz got to try a variety of other flavours too. Amazingly, I didn't expect that there would be so many ihers who actually lighted lanterns or came down to soak in the festive atmosphere on that night in the courtyard. It's kind of unplanned and is not any pre-organised event by the house to celebrate it. Looks like it must have been so for the past yrs :P
the moon in the background!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home