Body clock
It's way past 2am now. And seriously wondering why I'm still feeling awake. Much more awake than in the morning as I struggled to wake up for classes. The thing is: I've been missing quite a fair bit of breakfast to the extent of sometimes just grabbing a cup of milk and bread with butter or simply eating nothing ~ just randomly grabbing any food that I can find in my room. My hot breakfasts too! Not that they're my fav but it's definitely smthg other than bread. I want the pancakes too :( Suddenly missed eating cereals which I knew I definitely won't at all in the 1st sem as had been eating it almost every day :P hahaz
Body clock had been going haywire. Something is wrong. It had always so automatic in the 1st sem & there'll be this urgency to go down just in time to eat cereals then to walk to uni. Somehow, gradually or maybe because it happened just once, a new time mode is set.
This is bad. I should go to sleep but I may end up just tossing around on my bed. Sleeping time is getting later and later, hrs are getting lesser and lesser but morning classes every day still don't start later. Ahhh Why? Obviously, the world doesn't change because I want it to change.
Night studying & I mean past midnight studying seems more effective. Unbelievable absolute silence ~ NO loud music no distractions no ongoing events as proven for the past nights or rather from the test that had just passed. Maybe it's just the prowess of caffeine. Only 1 cup after dinner & it lasted me till 4am & beyond, resulting in me having difficulty in trying to fall asleep!?! Woke up with a heavy head, drank another cup again..but it only started taking effect a few hrs later, way way too late already.
A habit has kicked in. In fact, think it happened some time ago but was now magnified. To kick or keep it. Experimentation in progress. K back to unfinished business- pbl readings. In the meantime, shall look forward to cereals tmlo! Yes, I'm gonna be able to make it for tmlo..hopefully :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home