~off to MelboUrNe~
cycling at east coast park cum steamboat farewell dinner with OAC!!! =) had lotsa fun & a satisfying meal. really missed the times together..missing u all now already! =P



making of "dan chao fan" - rice fried with egg meat veg & zhengwei's pose to suggest that it's really nice???!!! =P
at the airport: flight [23 40 SQ 237 ] I remembered that I was doing some last minute packing, stuffing of misc stuff into my bags & was then "dragged" out of my house ~ won't be back for 11mths!~ After passing through the gate, with all my hand-carry lugguages, I turned back and waved goodbye..felt so lost suddenly..realised that I'm indeed stepping out of my comfort zone & that I'm definitely gonna miss my family and friends. can't believe at that moment that all these are happening for ReAl ~~ thx so much to all who had come to send me off! & to those who can't make it but had sent me well-wishes! love ya all lots!!! =)
my 2 uncles, mum, me, bro, uncle jeremy & auntie theresa
collage of some of the photos taken at the airport =) wanna post more hahaz but i'll be flooding my blog =P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home