Tuesday, January 17, 2006

my Driving~TesT =D

yippie!!! *yeah* now a qualified driver..I can drive legally already! find it hard to believe it myself.hahaz. my 2nd trial for e test & was worried that I couldn't pass it in time b4 I leave for aus..heez guess I didn't make e wrong decision to take up driving in S'pore though it's said to be more demanding than aus's??

did perfect for my circuit, so was rather relaxed but didn't let down my guard coz usually it's e road which had all e unforseen circumstances & hidden "tricks".. my test route had quite a few yellow boxes and phew!managed to notice them & stop juz outside e boxes. Moreover, didn't come across this narrow 2 lane road which only allows you to turn left on the left lane. luckily noticed the left turn arrows on the left lane when I need to go straight so didn't keep to the left lane.. heez if not with the so many "traps" I might have immediate failures already =P my only mistake was when on the road back to the circuit there was this car in front of me which suddenly stopped and wanted to turn right. I was right behind & rather close to it. I tried to angle my way pass it as there were several cars behind me & was afraid tt I would be penalised for hogging up traffic. as a result, I was penalised for changing lane abruptly and following too closely - in total 12 demerit pts?! hehz but luckily still pass =D

had to say my very 1st trial was damn unlucky manz.. arghz.. kinda no choice coz wan an early date so had to take up e evening peak hour session where I need to avoid using the bus lanes. On that day itself, it rained somemore. gosh! visibility was much reduced but managed to still park & do my circuit nicely.. I was assigned route 7 which invloved the main roads & need to change lanes here & there & it's during e peak hour? but the tester didn't go as assigned. he made me go to this weird combination of roads that he came up with. My ultimate killer: There was a test car in front of me that didn't turn left when it was already green light! (no filter lane) After waiting for quiet some time alr, it finally turned & I followed. BUT e traffic light turned amber when I was turning!!! oh manz. althought I was past the 1st rd arrow or stopline, the tester said that I shld have anticipated the light to turn amber after waiting for such a long time - so 8 pts gone!! 8pts! arghz. had 22 demerit pts in total. hiaz if only I was in front of tt test car or didn't had tt 8pts deducted.

:) but glad tt everything went smoothly this time round. heeh no chance to practise in S'pore (no car =S) hahaz. maybe can drive in aus but my mum kinda dun allow coz she feels tt it's very dangerous to drive there *blehz* hmz dunno shall see how also & if there's a need for me to drive there =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home